Name:
Location: Independence, Missouri

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Appalachia---February 3, 2008

Happy New Year to everyone, though a bit late.

I am back in Johnson City for my next round of clinical rotations. I will be here until graduation in May. I arrived from Des Moines yesterday after a 914 mile, 14 1/2 hour drive. A new personal record. Whew!

I must return to Des Moines next month, however, to take my board exam.

I have a great opportunity to travel to New York City in two weeks. I am attending a research symposium and presenting my work there. Hopefully, I will have pictures of the Big Apple the next time I post!

Not much else going on. Caleb's wrestling season is drawing to a close and baseball tryouts are next Saturday. Kirsten is going out for the tennis team at school.

I had a nice time in Springfield for the month of January. I am sorry I did not get to see all of you. I had a very nice time visiting several Eastern Star chapters in the area with mother.

No luck on selling our house.

Not too much exciting to write.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Can you believe your so close to finishing??? Your awesome!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home