Name:
Location: Independence, Missouri

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hello From River City---September 15, 2007

Everything is going fine here in Evansville. So far, this has been my favorite place. Evansville is about the size of Springfield and sits right on the Ohio River. The town seems very quiet and it seems even more so after all the exciting things to do in Pittsburgh!



The hospital is very nice. The doctor's lounge has 2 plasma TV's, leather furniture, several computers with internet, and a daily breakfast buffet that is complimentary. I have seen more patients here than I have anywhere else. But it is a very nice pace and I am usually done by 3 or 4 in the afternoon.


Here are a few pictures I took earlier today.












This is my apartment building. There are eight apartments in this building.












These are various views of the
hospital.








This is downtown Evansville.









This is a ship called LST-325. It was used in WWII including the Normandy invasion to transport tanks. It was built in Evansville and is now docked here. I took a tour of the ship today.

Well, that's all for now. I will write more from the Bluegrass State in a couple of weeks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear you are doing well and getting to experience some non-medical things as well! Looking forward to hearing good things from Tennessee later!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home