Name:
Location: Independence, Missouri

Monday, October 23, 2006

It's All Set! Well, Almost...

Here is how my rotations will be. I got everything I asked for and I am very lucky because all but one is providing me with housing.

June 2007: John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas
July 2007: Presbyterian Hospital in Greenville, Texas
August 2007: Still up in the air...either South Bend, Indiana or Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
September 2007: St. Mary's Hospital in Evansville, Indiana
October 2007: Norton Audobon Hospital in Louisville, Kentucky
November 2007: Veteran's Hospital in Johnson City, Tennessee
December 2007: VACATION and residency interviews in Chicago, Illinois
Januarly 2008: Private Practice rotation---can be anywhere
February-May 2008: Veteran's Hospital in Johnson City, Tennessee
June 2008: GRADUATION, FINALLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home